Misery Bear's Guide to Love & Heartbreak (Hardcover)
A collection of hilariously sad rantings and ramblings, straight from the paw of a chronically depressed bear who just wants someone to love Misery Bear is the saddest, loneliest, drunkest bear in the world. He drinks too much, hates his menial office job, and can't get a girlfriend. Nothing ever goes his way, and he's always one swig of whiskey away from oblivion. In this adorably depressing guide to love and romance--but mainly heartbreak, which is what he has the most experience in--the furry critter shares his photos, stories, diary entries, poems, love letters, romantic recipes, and doodles. Chapters include Anatomy of a Misery Bear, including a head full of dark thoughts, eyes used to cry, and a mouth that doesn't smile much; a Dating Profile--"I am VERY lonely and VERY available;" Celebrity Love List; Suicidal Sketchbook; and a Guide to Ending Relationships.
- KIDS' BOOK CLUB - BY THE GRACE OF TODD(3 days)
- The Largo Public Library hosts and we cater books for SARAH GERARD debut author of BINARY STAR(6 days)
- INDEPENDENT BOOKSTORE DAY - 2015(8 days)
- TOMMY GREENWALD author of the CHARLIE JOE JACKSON books kicks off Childrens Book Week 2015(10 days)
- DO OVER with author JON ACUFF(13 days)
- YA BOOK CLUB - THIS ONE SUMMER(17 days)