A collection of hilariously sad rantings and ramblings, straight from the paw of a chronically depressed bear who just wants someone to love Misery Bear is the saddest, loneliest, drunkest bear in the world. He drinks too much, hates his menial office job, and can't get a girlfriend. Nothing ever goes his way, and he's always one swig of whiskey away from oblivion. In this adorably depressing guide to love and romance--but mainly heartbreak, which is what he has the most experience in--the furry critter shares his photos, stories, diary entries, poems, love letters, romantic recipes, and doodles. Chapters include Anatomy of a Misery Bear, including a head full of dark thoughts, eyes used to cry, and a mouth that doesn't smile much; a Dating Profile--"I am VERY lonely and VERY available;" Celebrity Love List; Suicidal Sketchbook; and a Guide to Ending Relationships.
- KATHLEEN FLINN returns to Inkwood with BURNT TOAST MAKES YOU SING GOOD(3 days)
- INKWOOD'S 2nd Official Book Club!(6 days)
- Cookbook author JESSICA MERCHANT here with SERIOUSLY DELISH(11 days)
- ALINA GARCIA-LAPUERTA discusses and signs LA BELLE CREOLE: THE CUBAN COUNTESS WHO CAPTIVATED HAVANA, MADRID & PARIS(13 days)
- Open Mic Night!(16 days)
- Young Adult Book Club!(17 days)